Monday, January 23, 2012

snacktime...

Today was my first real day attempting the WW plan. Now I admit I cheated a bit and had McDonald's this morning but I didn't do too bad. The worst offense was the hazelnut iced coffee (a ton of sugar) but I more then made up with at lunch. By the way, Smart One's frozen dinners are actually not that bad. I had the Penne Vodka one today (unfortunately you can't really taste the vodka lol). Plus I had a salad and fruit plus a large bottle of water with Crystal Light to trick myself into thinking I was drinking soda (the water was sparkling).

Unfortunately I forgot I had Extended Day tutoring today, meaning I would be at school til 4:45pm. My lunch is at 11:30. So I've now gone about 5 hours without eating and I had very little protein for lunch. So next time I definitely need to remember to pack a snack :) I'll post a link to an awesome snack site when I get home today for 100 easy snacks under a 100 calories (there's even chocolate :)

I have 20 points left for the rest of the day. I have a total of 53 points a day which is really high! It actually takes some effort to each that much points in a healthy way since fruits and vegetables are considered 0 points in WW. So I have no excuse to feel hungry, just as long as I don't keep up my amnesia :) I'm looking forward to my WW frittata I'm making tonight. I'll post the recipe and picture up tonight later as well. I'll also be posting my motivation pic. The scary one I have to take each month to track physical progress. So please be kind :)

Always,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment