Sunday, January 29, 2012

I know I know...

ok ok I knew I would fall behind on this!! What can I say? I procrastinate and I'm terrible at keeping with deadlines! This week has been a roller coaster :) I admit I cheated once or twice but for the most part I stuck with it. The hardest thing I've had to deal with: temptation in the form of fast food! It seems the old adage is true: you always want most what you can't have!!! I need to find a scale, one of the ones you manually do since electronic scales despise me :) so as soon as I get my weight I'll put the update on and I promise I will be putting up pics this week! ok now its time to go eat some salad and pretend it's a big mac!

Always,

K

1 comment:

  1. You could always load your salad with protein in the form of steak and lowfat cheese...not a Big Mac, but better than just salad. I'm going to bring a book I used to work for you. Tons of great recipes...and I lost about 25 pounds eating lots of food that I loved!

    ReplyDelete